- We will pick up on our flashlights in two weeks!
- NO CLASS NEXT WEEK
- Bring your Arduino next class
- Please be sure to get alligator clips if you don’t have them (this is my fault – I left them off the resource list accidentally)
DUE BY 2/8:
- Translate 3 circuits (your choice) we made in class into schematics and post them to the blog.
- Email or slack Liza your first and second choice for the presentation group by this Saturday.
- Start planning your group presentations.
DUE BY 2/15
- In your workshop group, create a zine, poster, etc. that is at least 4 pages (i.e. front, inside x 2, back – any size you want) explaining one or more electrical concepts we have discussed so far. Assume your audience is a complete novice.
- Note: The goal of this is to create a learning tool, to think about how people learn, and the different ways to explain a topic.
- Have one person post it to the blog with a short description of why you choose this topic, any challenges, any wins, and group member names.
Group 1 workshop outline