For my craft, I decided to learn needle felting. There are many amazing needle felters out there like this one:
The supplies you will need to do felting are:
1. Felting needles:
2. Wool roving:
3. Something to shape your
For my first foray into needle felting, I created a simple mushroom:
1. Grab your piece of wool roving.
2. Find something that will shape the wool into what you want. In this case, I’m using an egg cup to give me a nice rounded mushroom top.
3. Start poking the wool with your needle.
4. The wool will eventually condense and come together.
5. Once we have the shape we want, we can add details to it. Here, I have shaped little spots for the top of the mushroom and just poked those until they become attached to the rest.
Continue creating forms and adding details with these methods!