Here is my homework with thermochromic ink!! its my name written in Thai <3 haha! With conductive thread behind the paper, in a second paper so its not that strong.
Fabric speaker project made with conductive thread. The aim of that project was to give up the traditional spiral motif of fabric speaker and to give more the impression of a surface than an object. Unfortunately, probably because the fabric was not stretch enough, it didn’t make any sound.
The Anti-stress machine is a stress visualizer. Stress balls have been around to help people release the stress by squeezing it. The anti stress machine augments the experience by allowing the user to relive their stress and at the same time activate a calming analog animation on a painting. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWiFKiRjL8&feature=youtu.be [...]
Begging with my presentation: City lights is a project designed to be a fun way in which children can begin to interact with soft circuits building around the narrative that exists with real and imagined cities. instructions on how to create each of the objects used are available here: City Lights
For my final I decided to make a modular lamp inspired in a Jugglar from the Cirque du Soleil. I made my first prototype in paper and here is the construction process: Here is the final video with future iterations https://www.dropbox.com/s/floye1xo2rqpwhx/BabelFinal.m4v Its called Babel because of the idea of having different narratives in every side [...]
Attached is a link to my Instructables tutorial as well as a link to my YouTube video for my final project, an interactive whiteboard with LED’s and Motors. http://www.instructables.com/id/Interactive-Whiteboard/
So for the final project I created a copper tape painting of the dodo bird with the traces forming multiple speakers, broadcasting different snippets of pre-recorded sound respectively when you hover your ears above them with a custom-made earpiece. The impetus for this project can be found here>. Precedents: Multi-channel speaker paintings, My thesis research project I recorded [...]